We're hiring! Join our small, but super chill, team.
Read on to learn more about our two open positions.
1. Full Time- Design and Production Coordinator (LA Based)
Looking for a highly motivated, experienced garment production person that will be working with us at our HQ in DTLA.
- Assist founder and designer in developing and planning seasonal collections.
- Manage Techpacks and Lab dips
- Assist in sample development fittings
- Developing and overseeing annual and seasonal production plans to ensure that all collection launch dates and delivery dates are met according to the master T&A calendar.
- Managing domestic factory sourcing and allocation, including working closely with cutting rooms, graders, garment dyers and other local contractors/services required to produce collection.
- Must have at least 1 yr garment production experience.
- Salary depending on experience.
2. Store Manager (Berkeley, CA based)
We're opening up our first brick and mortar and we're looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit who will lead the team at the shop.
- Communicate the brand ethos to the customer while providing excellent customer service.
- Assist in recruiting efforts for all positions within the store which includes recruiting, interviewing etc.
- Oversee product assortment and manage inventory; maintain awareness of market trends.
- Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out for both opening and closing procedures.
- Manage team and events schedule.
- Be an ambassador for Back Beat in the community – search for community events or volunteer efforts that we could participate in
- Visual Merchandising.
- Manage outreach for pop-ups and events.
- Coordinate with HQ for marketing strategies and promotions.
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of retail sales experience.
Ready for the next step?
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org