Come work with us! Back Beat Co. is a WOC-Owned, California born and bred lifestyle brand built with every step and every thread in mind. We're located in the Arts District in Los Angeles. Our team is constantly growing- check back in for current job listings.
Must have 4+ years of experience in a directly related role preferably within the consumer goods (fashion apparel preferred) start-up space. Candidate must based in Los Angeles or willing to relocate.
- Lead the strategy and oversee the execution of breakthrough brand and product stories that build brand awareness, affinity and product adoption. Bring Back Beat Co to life in an authentic way through content, narrative, and emotion.
- Bring DNA to life across all consumer touch points, ensuring consistency of brand voice & tone.
- Oversee and lead creative operations, including photoshoots, graphic and digital design, and all forms of brand content (video, social, and brand imagery).
- Determine how corporate social responsibility plays a role in Back Beat Co’s brand identity. For example, who are the right partners and organizations to drive social change close to the brand.
- Routinely share marketing strategies and plans, program results and learnings, and relevant industry trends with the broader organization.
- Effectively manage brand marketing budget in partnership with Finance. This includes all creative production and agency expenses.
- Manage external creative and PR agencies as needed.
- As the brand expands, oversee branded elements in the physical environment, including but not limited to: pop-up shops, retail collateral, retail marketing.
- Lead performance marketing strategy through execution across paid channels, including but not limited to: paid social, paid search, display and affiliates.
- Develop growth strategy across all existing and new digital & performance marketing channels (paid social, paid search, email, affiliate, sms, etc.).
What will make the candidate successful?
- Strong ability to translate product, trend and merchandising details into unique marketing narratives
- Exceptional leadership and collaboration skills, and ability to build strong partnerships with cross-functional and agency partners that facilitate team success
- Relentlessly curious and knowledgeable about the consumer and their world
- Ability to extract insights from multiple data sources, and make informed decisions that balance the art and science required to build a lasting brand
- Possess a growth mindset and will foster a test-and-learn approach across the team
- Extremely organized with a keen eye for details, without losing sight of the big picture
- Highly self-motivated and will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to juggle multiple, and sometimes, conflicting priorities and needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that can be adapted for audiences at all levels across the organization
- Proven ability to develop a high-caliber team who are motivated to achieve their best work