Come work with us! Back Beat Co. is a WOC-Owned, California born and bred lifestyle brand built with every step and every thread in mind. We're located in the Arts District in Los Angeles. Our team is constantly growing- check back in for current job listings.
PRODUCTION/DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE:
- Total knowledge of fabric sourcing as well as garment construction for sweaters, woven jackets/tops, and cut and sew knits.
- Should be detail oriented with excellent communication and follow up skills.
- Needs to be a hands on self-starter who is able to follow through on all projects and deliver production on time
- Strong Excel, Illustrator, Inventory Systems skills.
- Local production contacts, i.e factories, cutters, etc a must
- Must work from our DTLA office and have a car.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Order placement, tracking production, and monitoring delivery status by creating time and action calendars.
- Maintaining spreadsheets for development and production WIPS.
- Coordinating lab tests of fabrics, garments, and final goods
- Following up with test results, approvals, and care labels.
- Negotiating pricing and deliveries with overseas and local factories
- Daily communication with overseas manufacturers as well as with Retail merchants (as needed)
- 2+ years experience in Apparel production
TO APPLY: Please send your Resume + Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Production/Development Manager Application.